PTA Membership is easy, low cost, and open to anyone.
Why Join Rose Hill PTA?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school, but there are more PTA advantages. PTA enables you to:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Serve the Community. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Be Heard. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
How to Join
Membership dues for the Rose Hill PTA are $10 for one parent, or $15 for both parents in a household. The easiest way to join is to pay with your credit card using our secure online form. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please follow the steps below:
- Print the PTA Membership Form.
- Place the form along with $10 cash or check, made payable to “Rose Hill Elementary PTA,” in an envelope labeled “PTA Membership.”
- Send the form to school with your student or place it in the PTA Box located in the office.
Check Your Membership
Not sure if you’re a member or not? Drop us a line on our contact us page and we’ll check your status for you.